|Position: Facilites Technician|
Location: Greensboro, NC
view all jobs
| ||Posted: 8/19/2021|
- Monitors contractor performance and works closely with outside vendors and contractors to ensure work is completed according to specifications.
- Monitors and replaces light bulbs in all assigned facilities, as needed.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on facilities equipment and systems.
- Performs routine preventative and corrective maintenance of building, grounds, heating and ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- Overall responsibility for the maintenance and repair of building system infrastructure, including upkeep of buildings, grounds, equipment and electrical systems.
- Provide basic maintenance and repair of plumbing systems as directed, to include repair of leaking fixtures, unclogging drains.
- Responds to emergency situations for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
- Inspect completed work for defects and compliance with priority, scheduling, and specifications/requirements;
- Respond to equipment breakdowns and emergencies during off-hours;
- Assist in the development of schedules in coordination with planned work activities;
- Assists with inspections on life safety systems to include but not limited to fire extinguishers, fire pumps, emergency lighting and power generators, back-up power systems and elevators. Notifies Supervisor of corrective actions needed.
- Performs other maintenance duties as assigned by the Facilities Supervisor.
- Complete/track work orders assigned by the Maintenance or Projects Supervisor;
- Adheres to safety policies, industrial practices. Performs other duties assigned, including emergency call-in. Must be able to work any shift that HACI management determines necessary to support production demands.
- High School Diploma or GED certificate with 2 years minimum of progressive and practical experience in building maintenance; two (2+) years of experience in Facilities Maintenance is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of facilities maintenance and repair concepts required. Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Office programs)
- Must possess the ability to troubleshoot equipment and system breakdowns utilizing schematics, drawings and equipment manuals.
- Must be able to effectively communicate (oral and written) with all employees, contractors and vendors.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multi-functional tasks.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, and against strict time constraints.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
North American HQ for Honda Jet Aircraft.
Ref No. 2130032939