Location: Greensboro, NC view all jobs
- Understand use and wear required PPE within assigned production work area/position.
- Ability to read and follow aircraft blueprint drawings and process specifications
- Familiar with and ability to accurately use basic structure’s hand tools including drills, countersinks, rivet guns, torque wrenches, scales, and micrometers
- Ability to accurately perform layout of fastener locations by following blueprint and drawing requirements
- Ability to accurately install solid rivets, blind rivets, and various types of threaded fasteners using required tooling
- Ability to perform drilling operations accurately including fastener removal and reaming of fastener holes to correct size
- Operates required tooling, machinery, and equipment in a proficient manner following established safety rules.
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of aviation structures experience
- A&P and/or other related license highly desired and may be required in certain positions.
North American HQ for Honda Jet Aircraft.
As an employee of Aeroteams, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get and Aeroteams offers two different referral programs to our employees. Our Recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. We are looking for the top candidates to join our growing team environment.
Ref No. 2130037019
1 (866) 869-7656