Location: Greensboro, NC view all jobs
Seeking a Composite Mechanic in Greensboro, NC
- The Composites Mechanic performs aircraft maintenance and/or repairs within estimated time and in accordance with applicable FAA, and customer standards of quality.
- Fabricate parts as required.
- Layout and perform complex structural repairs.
- Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish a specific task.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Perform work within estimated hours.
- Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
- Execute all required paperwork in connection with assigned normal duties.
- Use and operate ground support equipment, as applicable and if qualified, in a safe manner.
- Work with little or no supervision and accomplish assignments with little or no rework.
- Assist other employees in the performance of their job assignments through coaching, counseling, and guidance.
- Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must provide own tools as indicated on company tool list.
- Language (read, write, speak, and understand English).
- Two (2) or more years technical experience in a composite repair/manufacture or aviation related metal bond composite environment
Headquartered in Greensboro, NC, our client is a global, world-class aviation company providing services ranging from aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul to the manufacturing of aircraft interior products. They support global aircraft operators and owners with comprehensive aircraft care services including base maintenance from two multi-hangar locations in the U.S. They pride themselves on safe, high-quality aviation products and services for our customers, as well as security and growth for our most valuable asset -- our people. They are committed to maintaining our position as an industry leader.
As an employee of Aeroteams, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Aeroteams offers 2 different referral programs for our employees. Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Aeroteams offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Ref No. 2130036871
1 (866) 869-7656