Location: Greensboro, NC view all jobs
Skill: Redline Inspector
Duration: Long term
Location: Greensboro, NC
- Inspecting aircraft and components by obtaining and interpreting work cards, reviewing inspection requirements scope and detail, completing visual inspection of aircraft areas opened by AMTs including but not limited to fuel tanks, empennage, cargo areas, under floor area, fuselage skin, engines, pylons, wings, flight control surfaces, flight decks, and landing gear.
- Ensuring all assigned primary inspections are properly completed in compliance with established policies and procedures and corresponding inspection records and reports.
- Identifying non-routine work on aircraft systems operations, including but not limited to, engine performance, pneumatic / hydraulics, pressurization, air conditioning, electrical, fuel, and flight controls. Identifying location of discrepancies by using fuselage body stations and butt lines. Interpreting and ensuring compliance with all maintenance manuals including Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, and Fleet Campaign Directives.
- Must have 2+ comercial years of experience
- Must have an A&P license
- Must have at least two of the following GEN FAM (they must provide a copy of the certificate
- A 40-Hour A319/A320/A321 Gen Fam (Must have Certificate of previous training)
- A 40-Hour B737-NG Gen Fam (Must have Certificate of previous training)
- A 40-Hour B757 Gen Fam (Must have Certificate of previous training)
- A 40-Hour B767 Gen Fam (Must have Certificate of previous training)
- Must communicate fluently in English
- Redline Inspector will not be required to perform Buy Back inspections on work performed.
Headquartered in Greensboro, NC, our client is a global, world-class aviation company providing services ranging from aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul to the manufacturing of aircraft interior products. They support global aircraft operators and owners with comprehensive aircraft care services including base maintenance from two multi-hangar locations in the U.S. They pride themselves on safe, high-quality aviation products and services for our customers, as well as security and growth for our most valuable asset -- our people. They are committed to maintaining our position as an industry leader.
As an employee of Aeroteams, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Aeroteams offers 2 different referral programs for our employees. Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Aeroteams offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Ref No. 2130036697
1 (866) 869-7656