Location: Lake City, FL view all jobs
Duration: Long Term
Location: Lake City, FL
- Inspecting aircraft and components by obtaining and interpreting work cards, reviewing inspection requirements scope and detail, completing visual inspection of aircraft areas opened by AMTs including but not limited to fuel tanks, empennage, cargo areas, under floor area, fuselage skin, engines, pylons, wings, flight control surfaces, flight decks, and landing gear.
- Ensuring all assigned primary inspections are properly completed in compliance with established policies and procedures and corresponding inspection records and reports.
- Identifying non-routine work on aircraft systems operations, including but not limited to, engine performance, pneumatic / hydraulics, pressurization, air conditioning, electrical, fuel, and flight controls.
- Identifying location of discrepancies by using fuselage body stations and butt lines. Interpreting and ensuring compliance with all maintenance manuals including Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, and Fleet Campaign Directives.Performing inspections only on products for which they have been properly trained and qualified.
- Ensure aircraft and surrounding areas are in a safe condition for the work being performed
Licensed A&P Required
A minimum of 2 years heavy commercial INSP experience on Airbus A319/320/321 is required
A 40-Hour A319/A320/A321 Gen Fam (Must have Certificate of previous training)
Our client is located in Lake City, FL. They offer a full suite of Airframe Services covering all common widebody and narrowbody aircraft. Its hangars can accommodate A, B and C checks; heavy maintenance visits; interiors, avionics and modifications; and passenger-to-freighter conversions.
As an employee of Aeroteams, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Aeroteams offers 2 different referral programs for our employees. Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Aeroteams offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Ref No. 2130035881
Contact: Aeroteams Jobs
1 (866) 869-7656