This position performs complex assembly and fitting of detailed parts. Aircraft installation at high-level productivity rate within various manufacturing processes (i.e. sealant, fasteners, electric harnessing, and hydraulics). Preforms FTP’s, RTS’s and operational checks on production aircraft.
Typical Job Roles and Responsibilities:
• Inspects tests, adjusts, and repairs avionics equipment, such as radar, communication, pulse, navigation, auto pilot, and compass systems, installed in aircraft, using hand tools and test equipment
• Tests avionics equipment under simulated or actual operating conditions to determine performance and airworthiness, using test equipment, such as digital meters, circuit analyzers, etc.
• Troubleshoots, diagnoses, adjusts, replace, or repairs defective components based on analysis of test results, following blue prints, schematics, handbooks, wiring diagrams and other technical documents
• Performs routine build and functional tasks within assigned production area/position to assist in completion of aircraft
• Operates required tooling, machinery, and equipment in a proficient manner following established safety rules
Degree, Certification and Experience Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of aviation experience in aircraft wiring, repair or wiring modification required
Required Skill and Knowledge:
• Be able to read and interpret complex wiring diagrams, blueprints, and schematics
• Advanced knowledge of the aircraft avionics systems or components functions
• Strong knowledge of glass cockpit avionics systems; troubleshooting; ringing out; wiring diagrams; wiring needs; and wiring practices, mods, and terminations
• Strong communication and computer skills
• Knowledge of Teamcenter and SAP an added benefit
North American HQ for Honda Jet Aircraft.
As an employee of Aeroteams, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get and Aeroteams offers two different referral programs to our employees. Our Recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. We are looking for the top candidates to join our growing team environment.
Ref No. 2130035854