This position performs complex assembly and fitting of detailed parts. Aircraft installation at high-level productivity rate within various manufacturing processes (i.e. sealant, fasteners, electric harnessing, and hydraulics). Preforms FTP’s, RTS’s and operational checks on production aircraft.
Typical Job Roles and Responsibilities:
• Build and/or install electrical wiring, harnesses, and components accurately per all engineering drawing and blue print requirements
• Complete wire terminations, connector pinning, continuity checks, and wiring repair per all applicable drawings, blue prints, and engineering dispositions
• Troubleshoots; diagnoses, adjusts, replace, or repairs defective wiring and components based on analysis of test results, following blue prints, schematics, handbooks, wiring diagrams and other technical documents
• Performs routine build and functional tasks within assigned production area/position to assist in completion of aircraft
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of aviation experience in aircraft wiring, repair or wiring modification required
North American HQ for Honda Jet Aircraft.
As an employee of Aeroteams, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get and Aeroteams offers two different referral programs to our employees. Our Recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. We are looking for the top candidates to join our growing team environment.
Ref No. 2130035853