Location: Lake City, FL view all jobs
Skill: Sheetmetal Mechanics
Duration: Long term
Location: Lake City, FL
Aircraft: Boeing and Airbus
- Effectively communicate with and assist Aircraft Engineers in the development of repair solutions and modifications for transport category aircraft.
- Fabricate parts and assemblies.
- Inspect, overhaul, repair, modify, and troubleshoot airframe parts, systems, and components.
- Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish a specific task.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Perform work within estimated hours.
- Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
- Execute all required paperwork in connection with assigned normal duties.
- Use and operate ground support equipment, as applicable and if qualified, in a safe manner.
- Work with little or no supervision and accomplish assignments with little or no rework.
- Assist other employees in the performance of their job assignments through coaching, counseling, and guidance.
- Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.
- Must have 2+ years of commercial aircraft experience
- Must have own tools and reliable transportation
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English
Our client is located in Lake City, FL. They offer a full suite of Airframe Services covering all common widebody and narrowbody aircraft. Its hangars can accommodate A, B and C checks; heavy maintenance visits; interiors, avionics and modifications; and passenger-to-freighter conversions.
As an employee of Aeroteams, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Aeroteams offers 2 different referral programs for our employees. Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Aeroteams offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Ref No. 2130035444
Contact: Aeroteams Jobs
1 (866) 869-7656