Location: Lake City, FL view all jobs
- Perform removal, installation, and inspection functions of fuel cells and assembly, and installation of components such as fuel lines, hardware, and fittings on various aircraft.
- Analyze various aircraft sealing, structural, and assembly drawings, to detect seal level deficiencies.
- Diagnose results of leak test to detect drawing, specification, structural and assembly sealing errors.
- Recommend corrective action necessary to correct deficiencies.
- Perform disassembly and teardown operations of aircraft fuel systems and related components.
- Remove fuel cells and components from aircraft, following specific procedures and techniques.
- Prepare cavity for installation of fuel cells and components.
- Install fuel cells and components, following specific procedure techniques.
- Use appropriate pressure test equipment, and make repairs as required.
- Check condition of fuel cells for any type of damage; and cavity, for condition of internal fittings.
- Work from operations require. Assist other aircraft mechanics as required.
- Must have 1+ year of aviation fuel tank experience
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have own tools
Our client is located in Lake City, FL. They offer a full suite of Airframe Services covering all common widebody and narrowbody aircraft. Its hangars can accommodate A, B and C checks; heavy maintenance visits; interiors, avionics and modifications; and passenger-to-freighter conversions.
As an employee of Aeroteams, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Aeroteams offers 2 different referral programs for our employees. Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Aeroteams offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Ref No. 2130034883
1 (866) 869-7656