|Position: Administrative Staff|
Location: Greensboro, NC
view all jobs
| ||Posted: 8/16/2021|
- Perform periodic inspections of facilities, specific locations, or contracted services to ensure task are being completed.
- Speak publicly during orientation or other events on behalf of the General Services Department.
- Collect, sort, distribute or prepare mail or messages when requested.
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, operating computers for documents.
- Review statements of work to ensure contractors are performing services as agreed for uniforms, vending, office supply, and janitorial services.
- Meet with contractor management to address issues or concerns related to contracted services.
- Confer with coworkers, other departments or contractors to coordinate work activities and company events, such as company tours or events.
- Maintain and update filling, inventory, mailing, and database system, either manually or using a computer.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, fax machines, voice mail system, and personal computer.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Transmit information or documents to departments within the Company.
- Add new material to file records or create new records as necessary.
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, purchase request or other documents.
- Schedule rooms for special programs, meetings, or events, as requested.
- Place materials into storage receptacles, such as file cabinets, boxes, bins, or drawers, according to classification and identification information.
- Assist with additional duties that may be assigned
- 3+ years Administrative Assistant experience in Aviation or Corporate environment preferred
- Candidates with a technology/security background are preferred
- Experience with Excel, Word and Powerpoint preferred.
- Previous experience working with outside company suppliers and vendors in a corporate environment preferred
- Four plus years in recording keeping and data entry.
- Experience with SAP, Sharepoint, or Lotus Notes a plus.
- Must have a High School Diploma, two year business degree preferred.
North American HQ for Honda Jet Aircraft.
Ref No. 2130032923