Location: Greensboro, NC view all jobs
Skill: Avionics Mechanic
Duration: Long term
Location: Greensboro, NC
- Inspects, tests, adjusts, and repairs avionics equipment, such as radar, radio, pulse, navigation, auto pilot, and compass systems, installed in aircraft, using hand tools and test equipment.
- Inspects components of avionics equipment for defects, such as loose connections and frayed wire, and for accuracy of assembly and installation.
- Tests avionics equipment under simulated or actual operating conditions to determine performance and airworthiness, using test equipment, such as oscilloscopes, digital meters and counters, and circuit analyzers.
- Troubleshooting, Adjusts, replaces, or repairs defective components based on analysis of test results, following blue prints, schematics, handbooks, wiring diagrams and other technical documents.
- Calibrates installed or repaired equipment.
- Responsible for flight test instrumentation and modification
- Provide ground operation support for Flight Test\
- Maintains record of repairs.
- Must have 2+ years of experience with some corporate aviation experience
- A&P preferred
North American HQ for Honda Jet Aircraft.
As an employee of Aeroteams, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get and Aeroteams offers two different referral programs to our employees. Our Recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. We are looking for the top candidates to join our growing team environment.
Ref No. 2130035420
Contact: Aeroteams Jobs
1 (866) 869-7656