Location: Greensboro, NC view all jobs
Skill: A&P Mechanic
Duration: Long term
Location: Greensboro, NC
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled inspections, maintenance, and repair of airframe and powerplant systems and components per acceptable methods, techniques, and practices
- Document work performed in accordance with Regulatory and Repair Station Manual (RSM) / Quality Control Manual (QCM) policies and procedures
- Identify, protect, and preserve piece parts and articles undergoing maintenance in accordance with Repair Station Manual (RSM) / Quality Control Manual (QCM) and company policies and procedures.
- Ensure parts, products and materials that are installed meet regulatory requirements.
- Perform assigned work in a safe effective manner while practicing good housekeeping in accordance with company and regulatory requirements.
- Must have some general aviation experience
- Must have 5+ years of experience
- A&P required.
North American HQ for Honda Jet Aircraft.
As an employee of Aeroteams, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get and Aeroteams offers two different referral programs to our employees. Our Recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. We are looking for the top candidates to join our growing team environment.
Ref No. 2130031754
Contact: Aeroteams Jobs
1 (866) 869-7656