Location: Greensboro, NC view all jobs
- Understand use and wear required PPE within assigned production work area/position.
- Inspect, test, adjusts, and repair avionics equipment, such as but not limited to radar, communication, navigation, autopilot, and compass systems, installed in aircraft, using hand tools and test equipment
- Tests avionics equipment under simulated or actual operating conditions to determine performance and airworthiness, using test equipment, such as digital meters, circuit analyzers, etc
- Troubleshooting; diagnose, adjusts, replace, or repairs defective components based on analysis of test results, following blue prints, schematics, handbooks, wiring diagrams and other technical documents
- Strong knowledge of glass cockpit avionics systems; troubleshooting; ringing out; wiring diagrams; wiring needs; and wiring practices, mods, and terminations
- Perform routine build and functional tasks within assigned production area/position to assist in completion of aircraft
- Operates required tooling, machinery, and equipment in a proficient manner following established safety rules
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 4 years of aviation assembly experience
North American HQ for Honda Jet Aircraft.
As an employee of Aeroteams, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get and Aeroteams offers two different referral programs to our employees. Our Recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. We are looking for the top candidates to join our growing team environment.
Ref No. 2130037018
1 (866) 869-7656