|Position: Technical Staff - Training Service Center|
Location: Greensboro, NC
view all jobs
| ||Posted: 5/21/2021|
The Training Service Center Technical Staff will plan, develop, schedule and coordinate Repair Station program training requirements for quality, maintenance and related technical disciplines to company and FAA standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, schedule and coordinate training-related classes, orientations, task/skills training, On The Job Training (OJT), outsourced training and other activities, in conjunction with quality, operations, maintenance and other divisions as required, to support employee initial/recurring training, special task certifications and evaluations in specific work assignments
- Coordinate with Information Systems to maintain a computer based Learning Management System (LMS).
- Develop and conduct training orientations to ensure that program training objectives, standards and procedures are understood and used effectively by company employees, trainers, instructors and supervisors
- Develop formal classroom courseware, task certification training and OJT packages, specific courseware, training and OJT packages for operations, maintenance and other aviation-related specialties to develop include: course outlines/summaries, plans of instruction, instructor guides, student materials, tests and evaluations, training equipment/technologies plans, OJT job-task packages, student records and related documentation
- Develop written training guidance, SOPs, operating instructions and similar directives to standardize the planning, scheduling, conduct and reporting of training in the repair station locations
- Prepare periodic training status reports, presentations and documentation required by company.
- Develop and use training document control and test control measures for courses, tests and evaluations, and OJT packages
- Other special assignments and functional roles may be assigned (as needed)
Education, Work Experience, Certification and/or Licensure:
- Technical training experience is required in an aviation-related area of training, instructional system design, educational technologies, or vocational/technical training
- Equivalent experience defined as experience in the U.S. military, or aerospace education or technical training industry as a certified technical instructor, instructional technologist, courseware developer, training specialist, course manager, lead trainer or education/training supervisor at a resident technical training school, field training center, flight training or commercial training facility
- A Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred
North American HQ for Honda Jet Aircraft.
Ref No. 2130032359